Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Stephanie Rubiano Here this Weekend



I honestly can not recall who gave me Stephanie Rubiano's name as a possible guest artist. I think it might have been the lovely Teresa Young, thanks friend! However, once I pulled up her artwork I knew I knew had had seen it many, many times in  art publications and blogs.

Stephanie is a supremely talented collage and mixed media artist whose work always features the most amazing vintage photos. I would love to look through her collection of old photos, I'm sure I would be green with envy. I think Stephanie's tag line sums it up " where history and whimsy collide"

Stephanie is from Austin, TX and originally started her career as an Environmental Scientist.After several years, she switched to a full time artist and aren't we glad!

 

  Marvelous Mica ATC
Fri., Aug. 4th
6-9
Stephanie, $65* 


 
  Enviable Encaustic Panels
Sat., Aug. 5th
10:00- 4:00
Stephanie, $115*


 

Encaustic Light Houses
Sun., Aug. 6th
10:00- 4:00
Stephanie, $125 *

We are thrilled to have her here this weekend to teach three classes. Two of her classes are working with encaustic medium and will be a fun new technique to master.  Stephanie is also bringing with her some of her artwoprk for a trunk show this weekend. Hopefully you will be able to join us for one of her classes burt if time doesn't permit, at least you can swing by this weekend to look at her beautiful artwork.

 
 


 
Still some class seats available
 for this weekend's classes.
 
 
You can sign up by calling
Paper Crown at 405 848-2389.

 I hope you all can join me in welcoming
 Stephanie to Paper Crown.
 
 
* Please check your calendars carefully for all guest artists ( marked with an *). Those classes are non refundable. If you are unable to attend, you can sell your class seat or get the kit following class which may or may not include instructions. No refunds will be made. thank you for understanding.  

1 comment:

  1. How lucky y'all are! These are BEAUTIFUL! I love them all! ❤️

    ReplyDelete