Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Attention all Out of Town PC Girls

I frequently get requests for class kits. On rare occasions we do this but most of the time not because it takes a lot of time to write out and prepare instructions, often there are last minute or tiny items added a during class- it's just easier and we want warm bodies in our classes- that's how we have become the " Happy Place."

However life happens and sometimes someone just can't make it to class. I pay the teachers for the number signed up so I'm stuck with an office full of kits- two tubs to be exact. Sooo after Glitter Retreat they will go on sale. I will post them on blog and Facebook at discounted prices. No instructions will be included but you can have all the pictures I can find. Some might have a few pieces missing but the majority will be there.



Kit sale will begin sometime during last week of April.

All holidays and all teachers will be represented!

5 comments:

  1. If you ended up with an extra Vintage Bird House Hoop kit...I WANT ONE!!!😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting.. hope to see what choices we have @ the glitter retreat.. thank you cindy winters.. can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a dream come true! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see these I know I will want several !

    ReplyDelete