Thursday, August 18, 2016

Paper Crown & Football??!!- hour changes during ftball season

 
&
 

 
 
Typically I would say these two things have absolutely, positively nothing in common. However, this season they will have a lot in common. As most of you know, my son Emory is a Sr. this year and he plays football. For the past 4 years I have been able to make most of his games and football activities; however, I have had to miss or be late for a few events due to the store, class, etc. For the most part Em doesn't care but as a mom, it tears me up. So this year I made a promise to myself that I will not miss anything. I hope you all understand because at times it will be a tad bit inconvenient.
 
As a result, hours on a few days will be a little tweaked.
 
We will close today at 4 for a scrimmage in Lawton.
Saturday morning we will open at 10:30 and stay open until 4:30.
 
Mondays we will be closed from 2:45-3:45- until I can think of a better plan.
 
Thanks for understanding!
 
There is a plus to all this. If McGuiness wins their game, you will get a discount on Saturday of the amount between the score (worded poorly, I know) For example if the game score is 21-7 in favor of the Irish, you will get a 14% discount on Saturday. Go Irish!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! From experience those are great memories to have. Be a crime to miss out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! From experience those are great memories to have. Be a crime to miss out.

    ReplyDelete